Sunday, March 14, 2010

Will my skin clear faster if i do not use moisturizer while i am on accutane???

I am currently on accutane and my skin is getting dry escpecially around my mouth and nose area, so i use cetaphil lotion. would my face clear faster if i didn't use any moisturizer and just let my face get dry. did anyone who used moisturizer on accutane still get clear skin???
Will my skin clear faster if i do not use moisturizer while i am on accutane???
No it doesn't. Whether you use moisturizer or not the results will be the same. If you suffer from extreme dry skin, you definetely need to apply otherwise it will feel tight and flakey and itchy which is worse. So I suggest you moisturize, cetaphil lotion is a good choice.
Will my skin clear faster if i do not use moisturizer while i am on accutane???
Moisturizer is absolutely essential to any good skin care routine. Letting your skin dry out completely will irritate it which in turn could cause even more acne. Just make sure to choose a moisturizer that is non-oily and doesn't clog pores and you're fine.
Reply:Cetaphil is good for washing your face.. A gentle cleanser. If your skin is dry make sure to use lotion. The key is keeping your skin clean. You might have to wash your face multiple times a day if it still feels greasy. Also don't ever touch your face really unless you are about to wash it. A good way to clog up pores or further clog them up is by touching your face and then not washing it. Good luck!

types of lily

No comments:

Post a Comment