Monday, March 15, 2010

Weight loss,Skin Hang.?

I wiehg 300 pounds at the moment, I am 6ft tall. I am rather proportionate. I mean im obviously obese but I dont really have too much breast or stomach hang, Although I do have more than I want haha. I was just wondering if anyone would know if I lost lets say 100 pounds how much skin hang or leftover skin I would have?
Weight loss,Skin Hang.?
I started at 400lbs in March 2007 and on June 30th I weighed 278lbs I have NO problem with skin Hang and I have lost a lb a day for 113 days!


when you support the body with good nutrition it will support the biggest organ of the body --- The skin. I continue to lose and hope to lose about 40 lbs by the summers end. I know I can do it with the system I'm using. That's 49 days It's been so simple I just follow the plan and it works. Now I exercise more and more as well and I love it.I will meet my optimum lightness before Dec! I'm turning 50 this summer and I DO NOT EXPECT ANY HANGING SKIN!





Mark Macey





macey11@telus.net
Weight loss,Skin Hang.?
if you lose the weight slower you will have less skin hang
Reply:If this is your first time weight loss..and you are going to be exercising as you do it.. and do it at a slow pace you should not have any excess skin at all...especially if you are young..





The ones that do are usually very obese and lose it more quickly .. without much exercise.. (yo yo dieters) the lose and gain and lose again are the most prone to this..as the elasticity in the skin has gone..


and age is a factor also.. also sometimes nothing will help this without surgery.. it just happens..





But I would say if you are 6ft tall and 300 lbs you are not that heavy really... and if you do it the right way with exercises you should be fine..





Good Luck....... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment