Monday, March 15, 2010

I was told water helps the skin to stretch helping with stretchmarks how long before the results take place?

Im not sure how to word my question but my Dr. said drinking water helps the skin to stretch better during pregnancy helping reduce stretch marks but my question is how long do i need to be drinking water before my skin gets its maximum ability to stretch? for ex) should i have started drinking water right when i found out i was pregnant to prepare my skin or does the skin get moisturized by water as soon as its in your body? if you dont understand my question please be specific i will edit it because im having a hard time trying to explain what im thinking lol
I was told water helps the skin to stretch helping with stretchmarks how long before the results take place?
You're doctor probably meant to increase your daily intake of water (or other non-caffeinated beverages) OVERALL. There is no magic amount of water, if that's what you're looking for. Also, too much water can be just as bad as not enough. You should be drinking 6-8 8 oz. glasses per day. Eight glasses is 48 ounces, or about three .5 liter bottles of spring water.





Also, go to your local drugstore and look for Palmer's Coco Butter cream or lotion. Using that throughout your pregnancy can help lessen the appearance of stretch marks.
I was told water helps the skin to stretch helping with stretchmarks how long before the results take place?
I gained 101lbs when I was pregnant (I was huge) and don't have a single stretch mark. Your doc is right, and you should drink 8 glasses of water a day, starting today, not just because it will help with your skin's elasticity while pregnant, but also because it is the minimum for any human being at any point in their life. Also, what I did was to take daily baths with 1 cup of olive oil in it. It will keep it moisturized.

alloy necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment