Monday, March 15, 2010

I have really dry skin help?

i have dry skin and wen i say dry i don't mean like peeling dry i mean like dry it almost turns white and i have dark skin wat r some makeup tricks for making my face look oily naturally without clogging pores plus i have acne and im fourteen so im not sure if i can use foundation or concealer or watever so wat can i do to make my skin look oily i dont use petrollium jelly aka vaseline because it clogs my pores wat can i do help!
I have really dry skin help?
I had the exact same problem when I was your age. I went to a dermatologist and she recommended Purpose Soap and Moisturizer. The products are available practically everywhere.





Here is the website if you want to read about it:





http://www.purposeskincare.com/
I have really dry skin help?
Well Try a Mousterizer They help alot But get one that doesn't Dry your Face More, and Try to stay away from Dark Make-up it brings it out More. (:


No comments:

Post a Comment