Sunday, March 14, 2010

Really really really oily skin. help me plz?

i started to use a cleanseer just to maintain a good complexion, never had acne etc. but once i was using it daily it was making my skin sooooooooo oily coz i fink it was too strong for my skin. anyway iv stopped using it but skin still so oily. im not goin to use another thing on my face, but am wondering how long this will last for any one else had this problem. plssss help
Really really really oily skin. help me plz?
My initial thought is that you might use a really really low abrasive cleanser to clean some of the oil but not strip all the oil off of your face and it might start to produce less and less oil, since as you said, your skin thought it doesnt have enough oil when the strong cleanser was being used and started to produce more oil than needed. Maybe using the oil blotting paper as well throughout the day?





But I think seeing a dermatologist would be the most precise way to find out what is the best way to treat your skin. I hope you find a good way to deal with this problem.
Really really really oily skin. help me plz?
Start with a basic oily skin care routine.
Reply:An oily skin , as the name implies, is one in which the sebaceous or oil-producing glands are over active. As surface grease tends to attract dirt, an oily skin acquires a dirty surface film , that needs to be removed daily. For more details log to http://useinfo-oilyskin.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment