Sunday, March 14, 2010

Good Moisturiser for Combination Skin?

I am about to start a new skin care routine - using Cetaphil Cleanser %26amp; Benzac 2.5% and need a moisturiser that will be suitable for me. I have oily t-zone and very dry/dehydrated cheeks. I am pretty budget conscious at the moment as well. Thinking of Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Anti-Blemish (I've just turned 30) but not really sure with moisturisers. Any sugguestions would be appreciated as I honestly have no idea on skin care!
Good Moisturiser for Combination Skin?
johnson's clean and clear oil free moistuiser.


i have the same skin as you and its rlly good ;]








x
Good Moisturiser for Combination Skin?
Alright hun, I use to work for Cosmoetology and I have learned that 'Jergens' skin smoothing formula is the best^.^ it is a great lotion for all skin types, and they have it writen on the bottle which one they are used for. And most of the time, they have samplers you can test. Before getting it. And they are VERY cheap aswell
Reply:You can consider using this brand Miho CE Cream. It has moisturizing and lightening of fleckers or pigmentation effect. Apply on the areas where you feel its dry/dehyrdrated. Highly recommended.





It can also be treated as a night cream. Check out the online store as product is not sold in any departmental store.


No comments:

Post a Comment