Sunday, March 14, 2010

Dermatologist, i need help. skin infection under nose..?

It's happened to me a few times in my life.. around 4 or 5 times, so it's not very frequent. Happens only once every 4,5 years. It always happens after I have a runny nose for a day or longer.





So the area under my nose gets sensitive and starts getting little bumps.. and it spreads and more tiny bumps occur. When i pop it, only a clear liquid comes out. Today the situation got worse than before.. it spread a lot worse than the previous times. I had to pop them all.. they were all filled with clear liquid.





Now, my experience with this skin infection:


after I popped them, they stop spreading. So starts the recovery process. Pretty much all the skin there are dead and I have to wait a REALLY long time for a total new skin to grow back in place.





here's a picture: http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/1207/...





Now, this time it's a bit more serious.. is there anyway I can speed up the recovery process, or can anyone tell me what kind of infection this is called?
Dermatologist, i need help. skin infection under nose..?
sounds like infantigo ( spelling) i had it a lot as a young teenager........ get something from the doctor because that stuff can go to your eyes and it causes pretty bar scarring

ginkgo benefits

No comments:

Post a Comment