Sunday, March 14, 2010

White coloured skin rash?

I got white skin rash near my eye...I head from my friend ts because of a type of skin allergy to sun I wanna know more about this.





So tell me
White coloured skin rash?
It sounds more like it might be eczema. This can appear in patches on the body. Try a 1% hydrocortisone cream, that should clear it up.
White coloured skin rash?
Although, based on your description, eczema is a possibility, other possibilities include vitiligo and tinea versicolor. The first is a problem where the body tends to spontaneously lose pigment and the second is a problem associated with excessive growth of a type of yeast called melassesia. They are each treated in completely separate ways from eczema. Therefore, an accurate diagnosis is important. I would suggest that you see a dermatologist.


No comments:

Post a Comment