Sunday, March 14, 2010

Best Anti-Wrinkle Formulas for Young Skin?

I was wondering what the best anti-wrinkle ingredients are for YOUNG skin; I am 21 years old and use SPF 20 daily now, but I used to tan alot and not use SPF when I was younger (until I was about 18 yrs.).





I was wondering if anyone could tell me what anti-wrinkle formulas are best for me to use at this age. I see alot of formulas developed for more mature skin - does it make a difference if I use those formulas now in my 20s?





Besides the SPF that I now use daily, what specific ingredients could reverse the damage that I already caused to my skin, as well as prevent future wrinkles? I'm confused about all the different ingredients out there (retinol, vitamins, soy, etc.) I also have naturally dry skin.





Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Best Anti-Wrinkle Formulas for Young Skin?
The only anti-ageing cream that works is Retin-A (the only one scientifically proven) Go to your dermatologist and ask him to give you a prescription...


I would also suggest Laser Resurfacing to promote collegan production (find out more: google.com mayo clinic laser resurfacing)


Exfoliate your skin to promote cell renewal TWICE a week (no more or less because you can damage it) or use a cleaner with AHA like Neutrogena Deep Clean Cream Cleanser and make sure to wash your face for like 5 minutes so it penetrates deep into pores to unclog them and remove dirt, oil etc... and also exfoliates your skin without damaging it





dont eat too much sugar because it breaks down collegen (clinique study)


and have a vitamin c 1000 mg twice a day with a meal so that you don't throw up and have bad cramps





also, go up to spf 30 or more and wear hat and sunglasses whenever you are outside...





also, try loreal sublime bronze if you want to look tan and hoola bronzer
Best Anti-Wrinkle Formulas for Young Skin?
For me, the best one is %26lt;a href="http://www.genispherefor... Anti Wrinkle%26lt;/a%26gt;. It removes wrinkles faster. Report It

Reply:Hello, I'm Kim W and recently dove into Arbonne for my own skin care. I am 40 and use the VERY moisture rich line called the RE9. However, Arbonne also make a line of products to prevent aging for the 20 something crowd. The anti aging line may be too moist and promote acne at your youthful age. So I would recommend the "intellgence" line that has a nanoshpere technology to target damaged skin cells and help them recover. This technology is used in cancer research as well. Arbonne is only sold through consultants like myself. I would encourage you to check out my website and contact me. www.youngskinnow.myarbonne.com


No comments:

Post a Comment