Sunday, March 14, 2010

Tighten loose skin on my sides?

I put on my swim suit today and noticed the skin around my sides towards my back looks lose like its sagging a litte :( I weigh 120lb but plan on getting down to a 110lbs, Im 5'4". If I lose the 10 pounds will this go away? I go to the gym and have noticed a difference in the toning of my legs and arms. Is there any exercises I can do to tighten the skin on this part of my body as well?
Tighten loose skin on my sides?
Make sure you are drinking enough water first of all. Second of all, make sure you are doing muscle conditioning for your core (abs and obliques). Sometimes when you lose weight skin sags more. This is where muscle toning comes in handy. Don't forget about your abdominals and obliques. Here is a good one...





1. get down on the ground like you are ready to do a man push up. Meaning you are on your toes and your palms are on the ground





2. exhale and turn your right knee to your left underarm. You should notice your body twisting slightly. You are meant to feel a crunch or tightening in your abdominals and obliques.





3. It's not painful do 3 sets of 15 until you like the results. Don't do this forever. You can lessen it eventually like only doing 30 , 20, 15.





4. Good luck!
Tighten loose skin on my sides?
Run and crunches
Reply:Probably jogging, and you could try standing holding a medicine ball out (your arms outstretched holding the ball) slowly move the ball from side to side keeping your arms straight, move the ball as far as you can twist and then back again.


No comments:

Post a Comment