Monday, March 15, 2010

Will my dead finger skin grow back?

I chew on my the skin around my fingernails all the time, although i am trying very hard to quit. I know many tecniques to quit, but i am wondering, if i do manage to completely 100% stop, will the dead skin that is on my fingertips currently grow back into new living skin?
Will my dead finger skin grow back?
yes, the human body loses and grows skin at an astonoshing rate. Being the largest organ the body has and the first line of defense, this characteristic is key to a healthy body. Please stop chewing on your fingers though because they are by far the least sanitized area of your body behind your......well, behind.
Will my dead finger skin grow back?
No it will not. I shounds gross but try peeling it off or cutting it off it's dead skin. Dead skin cannot come back to live. Livings things can't come back to life its immpossible.

floral arrangements

No comments:

Post a Comment