Sunday, March 14, 2010

Best foundation for fair skin?

I have porcelain skin with a tad bit of redness around my nos thats a bit flaky. I'm using a new skin product to help it, but I'm wondering for the time being, what is the best foundation for fairer and flaky skin?








Thanks tons.
Best foundation for fair skin?
I have the same problem - redness and pale skin - and I have tried a ton of foundations. The best one is Maybelline Pure Makeup (small teal bottle, about $4). It covers so well and blends in nicely so it doesn't look like you are wearing anything. It is also oil free :)
Best foundation for fair skin?
Try this website:





http://makeupsence.com





It will help lots!
Reply:bare minerals is the best!! it will cover up the redness and it wont dry out your skin.. I use it and I LOVE it!!

lilac

No comments:

Post a Comment