Friday, October 23, 2009

Whats the best skin care routine for moderately young skin that breaks out?

I'll be turning 20 in March and I've never been able to find anything to help give me clear skin. I've been suffering from acne since I was about 11 years old and it still hasn't gone away. I've gone to dermatologists but nothing they give me seems to help. Also, I tried proavtive but it didn't really work. I have pretty oily skin but it still dries out pretty easily. Any suggestions?
Whats the best skin care routine for moderately young skin that breaks out?
Aveeno is a good product line to try. It worked well for my skin but St. Ives worked even better for me. I have combination skin and it really works well. But getting the right product is only half the battle. You have to develop a good skin care regime. Make sure that you wash your face twice daily; once in the morning and once at night. That's very important especially if you wear make-up alot too (I try not to) because it seeps into your pores and even when you think that you washed it all off, there still are traces of it left on your face.
Whats the best skin care routine for moderately young skin that breaks out?
I would use The Avon Solutions.





I have always had really bad breakouts up untill a year ago.


My mother sells Avon and i started using a line of skin care from the company, and my face was completely clear in two weeks.





it felt really good, so give avon a chance.





If you feel gumptious, go to youravon.com and browse the different face treatments
Reply:Hello, I am a bit older than you(only-15yrs.) but I never had breakout problems until I was about 25 and I have tried everything..The thing is a-lot of the stuff drys out my face and then that creates other problems..A few months ago I decided to try another product.. The Aveeno clear complexion line..It is wonderful...It just seems to make my skin perfect you know not to oily and not to dry...My favorite is the clear complextion foaming cleanser..give this line a try..Hope this helps!

lilac

No comments:

Post a Comment