Friday, October 23, 2009

Dried Skin Around Nose Piercing..?

I've had my nose pierced for about seven months now


And there's alot of dried skin around it


It looks like i've been out in the sun and my skin has got burnt and started peeling, if you know what I mean.


I don't clean it as much as I used to because it's not a new piercing and it's fully healed now.


But is this normal?


And does it actually have anything to do with the piercing?


Thanks for any help!


XO
Dried Skin Around Nose Piercing..?
ha it must be the weather or something right now... mine is doing the same thing... i just took it off though with tweesers... i know it suonds gross lol but ph well its the truth... just put some moisturizer on there and avoid putting make up on it...


:)
Dried Skin Around Nose Piercing..?
It's the same with me =[


I've had mine for 10 months and the skin around it is all raw
Reply:For dry skin, use a creamy cleanser to melt away dirt. Leave it on your skin before sweeping it away with cotton wool. Splash cold water onto your face to clean and refresh your skin. Use a thick cream moisturizer to seal in as much moisture as possible and have a refreshing feel.check out http://tipsfromruby-skincare.blogspot.co...


No comments:

Post a Comment