Friday, October 23, 2009

Flaking skin?

I used "neutrogena Clear pore"recently and now my skin is very dry and flaking on the chin!!


I have combination skin and now my face sooo dry


what the best way to prevent flaking?Thanks in advance
Flaking skin?
Drink more water -


take vitamins a and e orally.


Before washing your face take a clean hot wash cloth to your face and draw the dirt/dead cells to the surface.





Find a more pure and natural face regime.


IF you haven't heard of or tried Arbonne you should. It's botanical and self adjusts to all skin types.





I also suggest a good exfoliant (I use booths found at a drug store) use this twice a week and a hydrating mask once a week.





Wash with pure/hydrating soaps


a toner [witch hazel]


and a day cream and at night repeat it all with a night cream.
Flaking skin?
Use Clean %26amp; Clear Moisturiser

types of lily

No comments:

Post a Comment