Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Healthy Skin?

I'm trying to get healthy skin with a nice tannish glow. My skin is covered in sun spots blackheads redness and other small imperfections and I was wondering what I can do to make it better. I already do the obvious, healthy diet, exercise, mosterize, exfoliant and cleansing pads.
Healthy Skin?
Try vitamin E pills they help from the inside out. Take one or two daily. you can find them at most drug stores if not you'll have to go to a health food store. then try the topical vitamin E. It's a light oil that will help clear existing imperfections as well as scars. Plus it will help your skin stay healthy. Then try cod liver oil pills. They're disgusting, but they do help. You may want to stay out of the sun or tanning salons for a while, once your skin gets healthy a glow will come naturally and then your skin won't get as easily agitated. If all that doesn't work, go to a dermatoligist. They will definately be able to help you out. LOL
Healthy Skin?
I'd go to a dermatologist. You could have an easily treatable skin condition that causes the imperfections. Usually it's treated with a cream.


No comments:

Post a Comment