Friday, October 23, 2009

Achy skin?

Okay, this is weird...has anybody ever experienced this during pregnancy?





I woke up this morning and my skin on my hip and butt hurt. Its like ABOVE the skin. There is no rash, no nothing. It feels kind of like fiberglass or something. Its weird...With my daughter I never had any symptoms of pregnancy. So I really don't know what to expect. I am about 5 weeks pregnant...
Achy skin?
Hi, I totally understand you,


I had this in my first trimester with my second baby.


It is a very difficult phase of pregnancy, hormones are sky-high, emotions too.


The pain should subside by itself, not easy to bear, but try to apply some olive oil (at night), it may soothe the dryness of the skin a bit.


And mention to your doctor too.


But to my experience - will go away by 3 months.





Good luck!!!
Achy skin?
Your skin gets dry during pregnancy. (atleast mine did and this is also my first pregnancy) around my 4-6th week my skin got really dry and hurt.





it could also be your skin "stretching".


No comments:

Post a Comment