Friday, October 23, 2009

Laptop skin, tatoos decals, etc?

I have a Dell Inspiron 1501 laptop. I had a killer idea for a skin for my laptop. I did find a template a few months ago for a skin, but forgot where. I have an artist friend who'll draw what I want, and I'll probably just go to Kinko's or some other place to actually have it printed out.





Is there a full-sized template I can download from somewhere, or do I need to measure, and draw the template myself??
Laptop skin, tatoos decals, etc?
Why use Kinkos, you have a laptop and a Printer/Scanner don't you?
Laptop skin, tatoos decals, etc?
I would say It would probably be more cost effective to do it yourself. I'm sure there is probably one somewhere but you would probably have to pay through the nose for it.





Hope it helps


No comments:

Post a Comment