Friday, October 23, 2009

Extra skin from losing a lot of weight?

Will this ever go away or do I have to get it surgically removed. Luckily, from losing a lot of weight the skin isn't that noticable. If I do plan to lose a lot of weight, I will always look awful because of the extra skin.
Extra skin from losing a lot of weight?
Before you do anything scary I lost 30 inches in one hour last year it never came back cuz I watched what I ate I did an at home body wrap once every month.


cuzI lost 7.5 lbs in 7 days!


I have been using the body bugg! It's amazing you get to see how many calories you are really burning! And it helps you see what you sould be eating. what I have been doing is eating 1000cal good food not empty cal! I mostly ate veggies and fruits and lean meat, and burning 3,200.


I sould be at -4.38lbs a week! but I wanted to eat more so I worked out more its really simple. .


I also use a blog to help me lose weight. I only work out a bit! I am nauraly very lazy so if I can do it so can you lol!


Hope this helps!
Extra skin from losing a lot of weight?
it would depend on how old you are and the amount of weight you lost.

types of lily

No comments:

Post a Comment