Friday, October 23, 2009

Thin skin on thighs?

the skin on the back of my thighs is very thin and it's starting to worry me. i'm not the most lithe or thin of people, so i need to body brush regularly to stop cellulite. and i also exfoliate to stop rough skin, but I don't do it overly roughly. but whenever i do body brush or exfoliate or even shave my legs i get all these large red dots, like zits with no heads and sometimes darker, appearing on my legs. what can i do to stop this?
Thin skin on thighs?
Well sometimes when you put lotion after you shave your skin brakes out. So don't put lotion. Your skin may be sensitive to lotions, but who knows. I don't know why your skin may be very thin, I don't think thats good. You should go to the doctor to help you an that.
Thin skin on thighs?
You can use a lotion, but if this don't work out go see a doctor. He maybe will have a nice advice.


No comments:

Post a Comment