Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Acne, skin tone?

I have acne and my skin looks like a battleground it is very unevenly colored, there are a lots of red leftover spots. What home remedies are there to repair my skin tone?
Acne, skin tone?
There is only two things I would suggest. I had a life time of acne and my children started to as well. For years my eldest son suggested trying proactiv as he saw it advertised on the television. I didn't want to because I thought it was a gimick. But it isn't, it worked and cleared my skin. My daughter's skin got really bad and we bought it for her, and you would never know she EVER had a spot.





The other suggestion is to not eat any dairy products.... though if you must, use organic. I'm not sure what it is about diary products. It could be the hormones in the milk.





I know you were asking for a home remedy, and I suppose not eating cheese, milk, etc. could be considered so. But it is well worth the investment if you can afford to do so. Buy some proactiv. I do not sell it nor do I know anyone who could profit by my statement. It's simpy the truth.





Depending upon where you live you can also buy it now in some shopping malls.
Acne, skin tone?
i have been using what i am about to tell you and it has worked well on my skin. It is some what of a face mask/scrub, the ingredients are: oatmeal, sugar, and honey. put it in a bowl and mix it all together. the sugar will help exfoliate without irritating the oatmeal will moisturize and honey help clarify. do it at least twice a week and let me know if it helps
Reply:IT鈥橲 ALL HERE:





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acne_vulgar...








Here is what it contains:





Contents:


1 SYMPTOMS


2 CAUSES OF ACNE


2.1 MISCONCEPTIONS ABOUT CAUSES


3 TREATMENTS


3.1 Timeline of acne treatment


3.2 AVAILABLE TREATMENTS


3.2.1 Exfoliating the skin


3.2.2 Topical Bactericidals


3.2.3 Topical antibiotics


3.2.4 Oral antibiotics


3.2.5 Hormonal treatments


3.2.6 External retinoids


3.2.7 Oral retinoids


3.2.8 Phototherapy


3.2.8.1 Blue and red light


3.2.8.2 Photodynamic therapy


3.3 Less widely used treatments


3.4 FUTURE TREATMENTS


3.5 Preferred treatments by types of acne vulgaris


4 ACNE SCARS


5 See also


6 References


7 Footnotes


8 External links


No comments:

Post a Comment