Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Oily Skin Moisturizer with Sun block protection?

Does anyone know if this will be suitable for Oily Skin?





Aveeno Active Naturals with SPF55. Its written Oil free, non greasy, noncomedogenic waterproof. I read some articles and these attributes mentions it won't clog pores and will suit oily skin.





Please share your comments. Thanks
Oily Skin Moisturizer with Sun block protection?
I use Neutrogena Sun Screen with a SPF of 30. It has something in it that helps keep your skin from getting oily. I have very oily skin and one of the reasons that I did not use sunscreen in the past (shame on me) was because it used to make my skin so oily, it felt like it was oozing oil. YUCK! I read about this sun screen in several magazines and tried it and really like it. I don't know anything about the Aveeno Active Naturals. Never used it. Sorry.


No comments:

Post a Comment