Friday, October 23, 2009

Does the new skin product bio-oil work on african american skin?

I've been hearing alot about this new product called bio-oil. I've done my own personal research to find out if it works on any other skin besides european skin but to no avail. So I would like to know if anyone could tell me. Thanks
Does the new skin product bio-oil work on african american skin?
i'll tell you something that works. the skin products called sense by Usana. those stuff works...for sure i know the shower gel is amazing. it makes the skin very soft and silky. my friends have used it too...even the guys like it. try it out.


http://livehappy.usana.com
Does the new skin product bio-oil work on african american skin?
On a large consumer test with 100 people, bio oil was found to be rubbish. They said it didnt work and the texture wasnt nice.
Reply:It more than likely would. Skin products such as things bio-oil usually work on all types of skins. But if you are allergic to somethings found in stuff like this check the ingredients list.


No comments:

Post a Comment