Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Weird skin growing on my chin?

the area below my lips is very weird. its like a layer of extra skin thats dry, irritated, and a darker color than the rest of my face. it looks like i am a messy eater who forgot to use a napkin! it feels like i have a clay mask on and it feels weird to move my mouth area. it starts off at the corner of my mouth and goes down about 2 inches almost to the edge of my face. i had this problem before but the skin just peeled away and i don't know what i did. im trying to moisturize it and exfoliate but that only seems to irritate it more. don't tell me to go to dermotologist because that costs ALOT of money
Weird skin growing on my chin?
STOP using the clay mask because clay masks help to absorb excess oil and u say it is extra dry in the area so u might be making it worse....keep exfoliating and moisturize day and night...also make sure u r using sunscreen in the day because if it is hyper pigmentation ( happens when skin color gets darker in certain areas) it will only get darker if it is exposed to sun continuously
Weird skin growing on my chin?
Um. You need to go to a dermatologist. Badly.


Sorry, I know it's expensive, but if you have insurance it shouldn't cost more than 35 dollars. Raised, discolored skin can be indicative of cancerous tissue.
Reply:Try tea tree oil. It works for a lot of different skin problems. It's not very expensive, and it has helped with different problems.


No comments:

Post a Comment