Friday, November 6, 2009

What skin tone would you say someone had that wore this make-up?

http://www.esteelauder.com/templates/pro... in Wheat 4N1.





I am asking because when asking for make-up tips on make-up websites they often ask if your skin is Fair, Beige, Golden, Bronze, or Deep and I don't know what to call mine. I know it's deffinitely not Fair or Deep. The link above is the color I wear in my make-up and it is pretty much my exact skin tone because I had it matched at an Estee Lauder counter.





Thanks!
What skin tone would you say someone had that wore this make-up?
beige:)
What skin tone would you say someone had that wore this make-up?
like lightly taned color
Reply:As its called -Shell-


it could even be called creamy


hope to help yaa :]


No comments:

Post a Comment