Friday, November 6, 2009

Extra skin after having baby?

I had my daughter 3 years ago...Im pretty much back to my pre pregnancy weight.


I had gained 60 pounds while being pregnant %26lt;yikes%26gt; and I was short and small before hand, so my stomache didnt handle it so well. Now it is covered in stretch marks and what I believe is extra skin. The stretch marks dont bother me so much now that they're white...but the extra skin really hurts my self confidence. It makes my stomache look bigger than it is, its wrinkly almost and it makes the stratch marks look 10 times worse.


Does anyone have any idea how I can fix this? Im really not looking for surgery as A) I cant afford it an B) my boyfriend doesnt think I need it. So if there are ANY other solutions, I would be so extremely grateful!


No comments:

Post a Comment