Friday, November 6, 2009

What color skin tone looks the most beautiful without looking fake?

What color skin tone looks the most beautiful without looking fake? I tried a self bronzer and it was awful. I looked like an orange, litterally. So, I know bronzers don't look all natural but do tan people look as beautiful as medium skinned people? I know a natural sun tan is absolutely gorgeous, but are you ugly if you aren't mexican looking dark?
What color skin tone looks the most beautiful without looking fake?
Whaaat?


I think it's just the bronzer..


I'm 'medium skinned' I guess (my picture is darker then I actually am) but I'm still pale.. I think it has to do with the individual... just try going to a salon if you really want one but you can also use those self tanners or go to a spray-tan place OR you could buy a good bronzer (victoria secret's bronzers) that isnt all colour but also has glowing stuff in them.





What are you kidding? I have family that are 'mexican looking dark' and they all wish they were lighter (yeah unfortunately, some people are retarded like that). Be happy with your skin colour. I wish I was darker too but you need to be happy with yourself!





btw, getting a tan isn't gonna change your skin tone. If youre not olive then youre not olive, no point in pretending like you are
What color skin tone looks the most beautiful without looking fake?
I think that the media is showing more and more lighter skinned women and how beautiful light skin can be. Tans out of a bottle are by far the safest..any tan from the sun is damaging to your skin. Try this link for some of the best sunless tanners.


http://backtoschool.about.com/od/style/a...

growing azalea

No comments:

Post a Comment