Friday, November 6, 2009

Loose Skin?

Over the course of about a year and a half or so, I have lost around 75 lbs. I went from 265 to 190, and now I have a bit of loose skin around my midsection.


I'm 18 y/o male and am 6'3, and workout 6-8 times a week (2-3 days lifting, 4-5 days competitive swimming). I keep my food intake up, so im not losing any more.


It isn't a ton of loose skin, and there is still a small amount of fat there, but I was wondering how I can work to tighten it up, because swim suit season is fast-approaching.


(I already do ab work with my swimming)


Thanks in advance.
Loose Skin?
CONGRATULATIONS! GOOD FOR YOU~ Losing all that weight deserves much praise! Continue to work-out regularly. You are a young man your skin will eventually change with time, however, you may want to confide in a 'trainer' at the local gym or possibly a coach at nearby college. Try visiting this site: www.WebMd.com and do a search in the areas of weight loss/gain...often times this site will be a terrific avenue for you. If after awhile your skin has noy re-claimed elasticity, you may want to seek out medical advice or intervention. GOOD LUCK! Take care~


No comments:

Post a Comment